This policy describes our privacy practices for the Zanjabeel Cafeteria Wll website. It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone and text programs used for Zanjabeel Cafeteria Wll.
Contact Information: For example, we might collect your name and street address. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
Demographic Information: We might, for example, collect your age. We might also collect information about the food you like.
We collect information directly from you. For example, when you register on our website or mobile application, or one of our programs. We also collect information if you leave comments or make contact requests.
We collect information from you passively. If you are on a mobile device and use a location based service, for example, then we will collect your location. We use common tracking tools like browser cookies to collect information passively. We may also use web beacons.
We collect information from third parties. For example, we might get information about you from one of our branches. This information might be combined with information we already have.
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information and in the following ways:
(1) To respond to your requests or inquiries. For example, we use your information to fulfill orders or prizes. We might also use your information to register you for a promotion or our website. From time to time
(2) To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. We use information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make website and product improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
(3) For security purposes. We might use information to protect our website or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers or our business partners.
(4) To promote Zanjabeel and our related companies. Unless we tell you otherwise, we might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website features or product offerings. To manage your communications, follow the instructions in "Your Choices" below.
(5) To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. For example, to notify you about changes to this Policy or our website Terms, to let you know about issues relating to your order or your relationship with us.
Call us at 33297444, or visit our Instagram page at @Zanjabeelcafe.
We use industry standard measures to protect personal information. We cannot guarantee that you will be completely secure, however. We recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or mobile devices.
If you are a registered user on our site, you can review, correct, update or delete/deactivate your personal information. Log on to our site and click on "My Account" to make changes.